ILATSA is currently encouraging professionals with compelling experience, research, or information on the treatment of sex offenders, therapy, or general related topics to submit a proposal for presenting a webinar sponsored by ILATSA hosted by Global Institute for Forensic Research. All topics and ideas will be considered and accepted proposals will be scheduled throughout the year.
We encourage any topic relevant to expand the professional knowledge of licensed mental health providers to help meet Continuing Education Unit (CEU) requirements for licensure of various licensing agencies.
Types of informative topics which would qualify cover:
• Treatment and research in regarding to the management of sexual abusers;
• Innovative counseling programs, research projects, and activities that address and/or have been successfully implemented in a variety of settings;
• Collaborative, creative, and effective strategies/best practices for meeting the needs of clients in a variety of settings;
• Effective techniques used to address societal concerns and current issues, including economically disadvantaged populations, and specific populations;
• Programs with a special tie to our state or region;
• Specific skills, techniques and activities which can be applied throughout one’s career.
Please follow this link to submit a proposal.