Current Employment Listings:
National ATSA lists current job postings here: www.atsa.com/jobs
To post an employment opportunity on the ILATSA website, please contact us by clicking here.
Current Career opportunity – UCAN Chicago
Position Objective and Summary:
Under the supervision of a Licensed Clinical Supervisor, the Therapist provides individual, group and family psychotherapy services in-home, in a community setting and in-office to assigned clients. While utilizing UCAN’s Clinical Philosophy, the Therapist facilitates healing through Trauma Informed practice and Positive Youth Development.
Assessment and Service Planning
Find the Indeed link HERE
Current Career Opportunity – Liberty Healthcare
Multiple positions available: Therapist, Executive Director, Conditional Release Agent. See posting for all positions.
Therapist Direct care responsibilities will include:
- Serving as the “primary therapist” for assigned clients
- Assessing clients and developing treatment plans
- Providing cognitive-behavioral treatment, group counseling and psycho-educational services to clients
- Actively participating in client case conferences and various stakeholder meetings
- Ensuring clients are meeting treatment goals and complying with program requirements
- Completing reports, documenting clinical services and providing occasional court testimony
Clinical management responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all of the program’s community-based clients receive high quality of clinical services
- Contributing to the successful transition of clients from residential treatment into communities throughout Illinois
- Providing quality assurance of assessment and treatment services provided by a statewide network of contract treatment providers (Psychologists, LCSWs, LMFTs and LCPS)
- Fostering and maintaining productive relationships with a wide array of stakeholders
- Contributing to the ongoing development of the program
This position is primarily based in Liberty Healthcare’s office in Oak Brook, IL. Occasional travel to Liberty’s residential treatment program in Rushville as well as other locations throughout Illinois is required.
As a valued full-time employee of Liberty Healthcare in the role of Team Leader, you can expect to receive a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package – click here for details
Find the link HERE