Request for Proposals
Complete the Request for Proposal Form Here: https://goo.gl/forms/Sgn8Qs0qvB3Am8KA3
Request for Proposals for ILATSA 2020 Conference
Illinois ATSA is soliciting proposals for presentation at our statewide continuing education conference to be held Wednesday, March 19 and Thursday, March 20, 2020 at Waubonsee Community College in Sugar Grove, Illinois. Presenting at the conference is a great opportunity to educate your peers on your area of expertise and build your resume!
Presenters will be eligible for free registration. Details will be provided when proposal is accepted.
EARLY CONSIDERATION will be given to proposals received by NOVEMBER 15, 2019.
All proposals must be submitted prior to December 1, 2019.
CONFERENCE AUDIENCE: The audience for the conference includes probation officers, counselors, social workers, marriage and family therapists, psychologists, addictions therapists, career development facilitators, other mental health professionals, and graduate students. They work in courts, mental health, colleges, private practice, schools, correction centers, agencies, military and government.
CONFERENCE TOPIC AREAS: We encourage submissions that highlight the conference theme, “Building Foundations” as well as …
- Treatment and research in regarding to the management of sexual abusers;
- Innovative counseling programs, research projects, and activities that address and/or have been successfully implemented in a variety of settings;
- Collaborative, creative, and effective strategies/best practices for meeting the needs of clients in a variety of settings;
- Effective techniques used to address societal concerns and current issues, including economically disadvantaged populations, and specific populations;
- Programs with a special tie to our state or region;
- Specific skills, techniques and activities which can be applied immediately after the conference.
To submit a proposal or to ask questions, complete the following Request for Proposal at this link. You will receive a confirmation email once it is submitted.
A/V EQUIPMENT / INTERNET CONNECTIONS: Presentation meeting rooms will be equipped with computers, screen, head table, LCD/Data projector and electric for equipment. Please bring your own flipcharts and other special AV. Internet connections will be available to presenters.
ROOM SETUP: Rooms will be setup in classroom style (chairs with small tables all facing the front of the room) unless otherwise requested. Contact ILATSA with your request. Every effort will be made to accommodate room setup requests but are not guaranteed. Please be prepared to present with a classroom setup.
HANDOUTS: If you want to provide handouts, please bring a minimum of 45 handouts. Handouts may be posted on the ILATSA websites after the conference with the presenter’s permission.